Need Project Access Services?
Project Access works by a direct referral process, meaning you will need a referral sent to us from a participating provider.
How do I qualify?
In order to be enrolled in Specialty Care Coordination, patients must:
- Not have access to health insurance
- Have an income at or below 225% of the Federal Poverty Level
- Have an urgent medical need
- Live in our service area
How do I get connected?
- Your Primary Care or Specialty Care Physician can send us a referral
- You can attend an appointment with a Community Navigator at a participating clinic or health department
- A referral can be sent to our office during or after a hospital visit
- You can self-refer by calling our office
For further information, please call our office at 423.232.6700.